A lot has changed. The email I received outlines what these changes are. In the new ASW, you will find:
- A fully-verified community capped at only 250,000. No fakes, no frauds. Literally, a small world where trust is paramount.
- A new Member Privileges program with exclusive deals and discounts from over 500 international and local brands in fashion, travel, and luxury. Think upgrades, complimentary hotel stays, early access to sales, and much more from partners like: Faena Hotels, Orient-Express Hotels & Trains, The Clubhouse Buenos Aires, Condesa DF, Algodon Mansion & Wine Estates, Las Alcobas, Copacabana Palace, Maroma Resort and Spa, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, and Andre Balazs Properties.
- A complimentary ASW luxury airport car service in Paris, New York, London, and Milan.
- A complimentary membership to The World’s Finest Clubs, meaning you’ll never wait in line again at 120 premier nightclubs worldwide.
- A sleek new website and mobile apps, which make it easier to meet people like you, join ASW Groups, explore our growing list of City Guides, curate amazing trips, and search our international job and real estate listings.
- A chance to make a difference with fellow members through the new ASMALLWORLD Foundation.
- The ASW Membership Card—created by designer and actor Waris Ahluwalia—your ticket to charity galas and exotic weekend getaways all over the world. We host hundreds of events every year—just for you.
As you may have heard, membership to the new ASW will require a small annual admin fee. Why? It allows us to continue giving you perks like St. Kitts, make your experience less commercial, and keep the community tightly-knit. We think it’s a small price to pay for something as priceless as trust.
I’m really excited to see ASW evolve and come back to it’s roots of exclusivity and interesting people. I am very fond of their slogan – “Feel at Home Anywhere.” It’s truly how I strive to live.